Problem with registering a new users

2 weeks ago
I have a problem registering a new user in the store. Everything works with English localization, but when I select Russian localization, an error occurs when I click on the registration button. Nopcommerce version 4.60, clean installation.

public static IRuleBuilderOptions<T, TProperty> WithMessageAwait<T, TProperty>(this IRuleBuilderOptions<T, TProperty> rule, Func<Task<string>> errorMessage)
{
            return rule.WithMessage(errorMessage().Result); // the error shows here
}

System.AggregateException: "One or more errors occurred. (Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)"
FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
System.Text.ValueStringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(System.IFormatProvider, string, System.ReadOnlySpan<object>)
    string.FormatHelper(System.IFormatProvider, string, System.ReadOnlySpan<object>)
    string.Format(string, object)
    Nop.Web.Framework.Validators.ValidatorExtensions.IsPassword.AnonymousMethod__0() в ValidatorExtensions.cs
2 weeks ago
I suspect that the Russian language pack that you downloaded was for 4.70, which now includes a "Password Maximum Length".  4.60 has Minimum only.  Thus, the 4.70 password validation message has 2 place holders, and the 4.60 message has only one.

You can edit the Russian Language string resource:
Validation.Password.LengthValidation
should be
<li>должно содержать не менее {0} символов</li>

Or, it may be safer to just re-import the entire language pack, but be sure that you select 4.60 from the dropdown in the Translations download page.  I believe that when you import a language pack, it will add new language resources and update existing ones, and thus will replace the existing language resource strings with the ones from the imported pack, including any that you may have changed.
2 weeks ago
Thanks a lot! Reinstalling language pack version 4.60 helped me.