Tested nosourcepackage but couldn't plugin again such as NivoSlider

2 weeks ago
Our program cannot plug-in such as Nivo Slider,
So i try it again download from https://www.nopcommerce.com/download-nopcommerce-link?type=nosourcepackage and found the problem ,please follow next step

Run it(nosource) at console .\Nop.Web.exe (keep going)
and open chrom to http://localhost:5000/Admin/Plugin/List
next 4 steps just ok
1. find Nivo Slider  and Uninstall it
2. Restart application to apply changes
3. find Nivo Slider  and Install it
4. Restart application to apply changes
5. and Problems started from here the Program crashed ....
PS E:\eshop> .\Nop.Web.exe
Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationHttpContextExtensions.GetAuthenticationService(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationHttpContextExtensions.AuthenticateAsync(HttpContext context, String scheme)
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.CookieAuthenticationService.GetAuthenticatedCustomerAsync() in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Authentication\CookieAuthenticationService.cs:line 103
   at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.SetCurrentCustomerAsync(Customer customer) in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 241
   at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetCurrentCustomerAsync() in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 208
   at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetWorkingLanguageAsync() in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 359
   at Nop.Services.Localization.LocalizationService.GetResourceAsync(String resourceKey) in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Localization\LocalizationService.cs:line 378
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.InstallPluginsAsync() in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Plugins\PluginService.cs:line 522
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions.StartEngineAsync(IApplicationBuilder _) in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs:line 69
   at Nop.Web.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\code\nopCommerce_4.70.0_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Program.cs:line 46
   at Nop.Web.Program.<Main>(String[] args)

ps:
Then i recheck some file , May be the problem like the:
images/thumbs/0000275_banner_1.webp why remove to images/thumbs/0000273_banner_1.webp and
images/thumbs/0000276_banner_2.webp why remove to images/thumbs/0000274_banner_2.webp
So what's wrong ,  help!!
Thanks for the help guys!!
2 weeks ago
I checked both the source code and tried to reproduce your problem by following all the steps indicated. I did the uninstall and install a few times just to be sure. I had no problems.

And the fact that the paths to the thumbnail image change is how it should be. When installed, the plugin writes images to the database; when uninstalled, it deletes them, so the links to the thumbnails also change.

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to determine the problem from just one log; more information is needed, since I can't determine the potential problem area from the source code.

If Nivo Slider is suddenly removed from one of your working sites, you can always download it from our marketplace
2 weeks ago
Thanks for the clear and quick response,
I found that it was indeed no problem to use the newly generated database, the difference is that I used the existing database
Then I found that one record of information was missing, so I exec this syntax and everything was normal. Thank you very much. .

```
USE [mydb]
INSERT INTO Setting ( Name, Value, StoreId) VALUES( N'widgetsettings.activewidgetsystemnames', N'Widgets.NivoSlider,Payments.PayPalCommerce,Misc.Brevo,Misc.Omnisend,Tax.Avalara,Widgets.GoogleAnalytics,Widgets.What3words', 0);
```