You are more than welcome to contribute to the success of nopCommerce by helping
out in the realization of the project, by participating in the forums, or just by
spreading the word! If you have a site, write about us or place a hyperlink! We
are committed to nurturing the growth of the nopCommerce community!
nopCommerce has a young but growing community of contributors. It is a very active
community that is passionate about developing a very robust ASP.NET open source
ecommerce application. nopCommerce has had over 30,000 downloads in the last month,
so it's pretty popular. So join the community and see what you can learn and what
you can share!
Here are a few ways you can contribute to the nopCommerce project
- If you have a site, write about us or place a hyperlink.
- Answer a question on our forums.
- Help us verifying submitted fixes for bugs.
- Share an idea for a new feature or a better way to do something on the forums.
- Create a new language pack.
- Create a new graphical theme to share with the community.
- Implement a new plugin (payment gateway module, etc).
- Tell your friends about nopCommerce.
- You can also download the sales and marketing materials for nopCommerce businesses to use when selling the benefits of nopCommerce to potential clients (leaflet 1 and leaflet 2).
- Our logos. PNG: 250x250 and 340x140. PSD: 250x250 and 340x140 and 1600x1200
Sharing your plugins, themes, and language packs
You can easily upload your plugin or language pack to our marketplace
share it with other users. Just go to My account
page, then "Your contributions and extensions" tab.
Click "Upload a new extension" button in order to upload a new extension.
And here are some of the benefits of hosting your plugin at the
- Track basic statistics regarding how many people are downloading
- Give your plugin greater exposure to the community
- Get your plugin rated against the many other hosted plugins
- Provide a centralized location for users to leave comments and feedback
Contributing source code (Git SCM version for developers)
nopCommerce manages a repository at GitHub (https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce). So you can
always check out the latest source code! Git SCM (Source Code Management) access is public and allows you to fetch in real time the latest version of nopCommerce! It allows you to follow daily nopCommerce developments and improvements. Get the latest patches, fixes without waiting for the next release. Please find more info about working with nopCommerce source code and contributions here.