Strange Menu Items and Text in Navigation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'm seeing weird text on my site, like:

minishoppingcartbox.severalitemstext
minishoppingcartbox.ordersubtotal
manufacturer.viewall
newslettersubscriptionbox.subscribe

This is after an upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6. Do you know a way to fix this issue?
12 years ago
maybe when you upgraded, you missed one of the scripts - eg the 1.5 sql upgrade script -

if you look at the upgrade script for 1.4 to 1.5  (nopcommerce store/install/scripts/1.5) see if your missing resource strings match those in this file

if this is the case, i recommend you you roll back to your 1.4 backup and try the upgrade again ensuring all scripts are run

can I ask, did you upgrade the database yourself or let nopcommerce run the upgrade for you ?

regards, hayden
12 years ago
I did the upgrade with the help of someone more familiar with MSSQL. They said that the script executed correctly. I don't have access to the server, and wasn't quite sure how to do the process with Visual Studio 2008. In fact, I'm hearing now that the import Database feature of the control panel (Verio) isn't always reliable.
12 years ago
First time, clean install 2.1 on godaddy and I'm getting this issue. Any suggestions?
12 years ago
Hi,
Install website locally with WebMatrix.
If installed properly, upload to ftp Server
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.