Removing Downloadable Products & Reset Popluar Tags

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Is there a option in the Admin to remove the Downloadable products Tab from the customer account screen or will it have to be done modifying the code which is no big deal.

Also another question is how do you reset the popular tages or even remove this?  Again is there a option in the admin or do I need to modify the code?
12 years ago
Configuration > Global Settings > Products  .. uncheck downloadable

Catalog > Products > Product Tags .. delete tags there
12 years ago
Thanks Mike.

Quick question regarding the tags. How does the tagging system work?  Is it based on when someone does a search or is it done at the product management?
12 years ago
It's based on tags entered by store owner (product management)
12 years ago
Thanks
10 years ago
Hi

I'm using nopcommerce version 3.00 and I'm trying to remove downloadable products. However i don't have the global  setting area under configuration?

Where can i do this in version 3.00?

Thanks
D
10 years ago
diva wrote:
Hi

I'm using nopcommerce version 3.00 and I'm trying to remove downloadable products. However i don't have the global  setting area under configuration?

Thanks
D

Admin area > configuration > customer settings > Hide 'Downloadable products' tab:
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi

Thanks
D
Admin area > configuration > customer settings > Hide 'Downloadable products' tab:

Thanks! looked everywhere but there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.