Paypal Direct Recurring Payment Problem with nopCommerce v1.6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am using nopCommerce 1.6. It is giving problem with Paypal Direct Recurring Payment.

The Recurring Payment Status is always Pending (hence the RecurringPaymentHistory table never gets updated).

The payment records properly in Paypal though as a recurring payment.
12 years ago
Do you have reccuring payments feature in PayPal???
12 years ago
Yes. And its posting in Paypal as a recurring payment and Paypal is charging as recurring payment.

I've also set the IPN to get the notification for recurring payment >> I used IPN URL [server-url]/PaypalIPNHandler.aspx

Suspecting that somehow, nopcommerce is not getting the notificiation from Paypal.
12 years ago
What is the resolution to this?

Products that are always pending do not activate the download link in downloadable products. I can't use manual activation. That's silly. In what scenario would you manually activate a download link?

Please someone answer this question. How can you possibly have a downloadable subscription product that is always pending therefore can never be downloaded?

I'm in version 1.9
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.