Visual Studio cannot load few projects

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I downloaded the source code but few projects are not loading. i see the following in the output window:

C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

Loading C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj ...
C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

Can anyone let me know what is needed?

Thanks
Nauman
12 years ago
Do you have MVC3 Tools installed VisualStudio 2010 SP1 and all other latest stuff?
12 years ago
I am not sure, how can i check the tools or install MVC3 and tools?
12 years ago
mnaumankhan wrote:

download webMatrix  http://www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/
12 years ago
okay downloading at the moment
12 years ago
its done, thanks
12 years ago
Hi

I install webmatrix, and sp1 for VS2010, still nop2.1 not loading solution in vs2010, please help..
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:

download webMatrix  http://www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/

Thank you for the link.

I am now able to open the full solution.
12 years ago
able to open solution and build without errors, how ever when using deploy.bat, i get one error and deploy directory has only nop.2.1>bin and nothing else, please help..
12 years ago
What's the error?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.