Cant upload product pictures

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hello,

i tried to upload product pictures but all that happens is that the image control is cleared and nothing else happens..the image doesnt get uploaded and doesnt show in the pictures tab of the product.

can anyone help out on what could be happening here?

thanks
12 years ago
Hmm it is working fine for me !

Make sure the images you're trying to upload are not over the maximum image size allowed. Which by default is 1280x1280.
12 years ago
thanks for your speedy reply,

to save the image i click the 'save' button in the top right hand corner..
i hope this is right? (i also see an upload button in the lower left hand side and i am not sure if this is what will save the image to the database)

i am using version 1.6

thanks
12 years ago
Do you have Adobe Flash installed? It's required for picture and file uploading in admin area
12 years ago
i do have it installed..

i even tried uploading in the nopcommerce demo site and it worked...

its a but strange..are their any server permissions required here?
12 years ago
It worked for me without changing or playing around with server permissions, so I'd say no !

Are you still having this issue ?
12 years ago
i am also having this problem, even i have given asp.net account network service full access rights on images folder, when i  just specify the picture path and press the upload button i get http runtime error. i have not pressed the save button yet.

can anyone help me what i am missing
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.