When will Web Platform Installer be up to date with 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi guys n gals ...

Was hoping that the new 2.0 will be available through the web installer any time soon ? as i have done my site installs through this and find it easier to set up this way.

Problem is Web Platform Installer is never up to date and is currently on 1.90 ?

thanks NOP and users for all help in advance !!
12 years ago
New version of nopCommerce was already published to WPI. But its team hasn't published it yet. Usually it takes some time.
12 years ago
Thank you a.m :)
12 years ago
WPI team reported that nopCommerce 2.1 will not be published in MS gallery because:
1. SQL Express database is not automatically created during installation
2. When you use SQL Compact, we store full database path in Settings.txt file. And it causes issues when publishing from local machine to server (Web Matrix)

These "issues" will be fixed in version 2.20. And this version (2.20) will be available in WPI
12 years ago
Any idea when 2.2 will be released?

I am having problems with 1.9 shipping calcs not the same as the fed ex web site. I thought upgrading to 2.1 may resolve but it seems like waiting for 2.2 may be a better alternative if it is easier to install.
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12031/nopcommerce-22.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.