i need help in installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
The 'PHX3\Iusr_8321841' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\Hosting\8321841\html\'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'PHX3\Iusr_8321841' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\8321841\html\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

i am getting these errors can you please help me out.

Thanks
12 years ago
Errors are self-descriptive. Just configure required permissions.
12 years ago
Hi there,

When I'm trying to install nopcommerce 2.10 in godaddy it raise an error,

The 'SIN2\Iusr_8206993' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\8206993\html\nopcommerce\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

I already gave read & write permissions to the nopcommerce folder.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sharafudeen
12 years ago
The error states that you need to give write permissions to \nopcommerce\web.config' file.
12 years ago
In godaddy, I could not give write permissions to \nopcommerce\web.config' file.

So anyother solution?
12 years ago
I also have this problem.noCommerce 1.90 can install on godaddy.nopCommerce 2.0 and 2.1 can't install on godaddy's root floder.It can install on sub floder.etc. /root/web/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.