Category access control

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
In the Nopcommerce 2.1 version, I can't find the access control for the Category area, Previously in the Nopcommerce 1.9 version, it has this function. to restrict different customer going to different categories. I also looked at the ACL Area of Nopcommerce 2.1, can't find such functions. Can someboday help me?

We are a wholesale website, the main point let the registered customer to login to buy products, for Anonymous just let them to see the certain pages like home page , contact us page those.
12 years ago
I need help with this question, Can any body help me?
12 years ago
shaolingboy wrote:
In the Nopcommerce 2.1 version, I can't find the access control for the Category area, Previously in the Nopcommerce 1.9 version, it has this function. to restrict different customer going to different categories. I also looked at the ACL Area of Nopcommerce 2.1, can't find such functions. Can someboday help me?

We are a wholesale website, the main point let the registered customer to login to buy products, for Anonymous just let them to see the certain pages like home page , contact us page those.

These options are not included yet in versions 2.x, but might be included later. Check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10604/list-of-bugs-in-nop20-mvc-beta.aspx?p=2
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.