New PayFlowPro Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I just uploaded the PayFlowPro payment plugin. (For nop v2.20) It will be available following approval by the site admins I guess. I only implemented the authorize and capture functionality due to time constraints on this project. I hope to get back to it soon to finish some of the unimplimented methods, such as VOID, CAPTURE, REFUND, and RECURRING. Best regards!
12 years ago
The archive doesn't contain any source code or assembly. Please update the plugin
12 years ago
All set now. Sorry about that.
12 years ago
Thanks. The plugin can be downloaded here
12 years ago
I've added PayFlowPro Payment Plugin to my Plugins, but what I rebuild it I got an error -

Error  1  The type or namespace name 'PayPal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  ...\PayFlowProPaymentProcessor.cs  12  7  Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayFlowPro

did I miss anything?
12 years ago
I forgot to tell, it's nopCommerce v2.20
12 years ago
Having issues getting this to show up in NOPCOmmerce, I tried directly putting the data into the plugins folder and it did not work, I then opened it in Visual Studio 2010 and then tried to build the solution but it would not work because of a bunch of missing references such as FLUENTVALIDATION. Can someone give me direction on this? I appreciate any insight.
12 years ago
I have been successful at getting PayFlowPro plugin working in version 2.3 ... finally ...

I have not upgraded to version 2.4 yet... but it is on my list to do.

Thanks for the plugin.
12 years ago
Hi.
Can you give me instructions as you did for the PayFlowPro plugin will work in nopCommerce 2.30, if I have to make any changes in the code or installed as in nopCommerce 2.20.
Thank you.
12 years ago
bradeng wrote:
Having issues getting this to show up in NOPCOmmerce, I tried directly putting the data into the plugins folder and it did not work, I then opened it in Visual Studio 2010 and then tried to build the solution but it would not work because of a bunch of missing references such as FLUENTVALIDATION. Can someone give me direction on this? I appreciate any insight.

Just saw your post and if you still need help, here it is.  I had a similar experience, 4 of the missing references can be found in your NOP site deployment's bin folder:

FluentValidation
Nop.Core
Nop.Services
Nop.Web.Framework

And the Payflow_dotNET reference is located in this plugin's source folder under the DLL directory.

I hope that helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.