How to start with NopCommerce?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

You just need to disable Debug Mode in Web.Config. I don't know why that error is giving, but I am sure that it'll work.
11 years ago
Hi ,

When i am running the Nop.web that is running properly .
and when i am running the Nop.Admin that is showing me the error

unable to start debugging on the web server .The Microsoft Visual Studio Remote debugging monitor (MSVSMON.EXE) does not appear to be running on the remote computer .This may be because a firewall is preventing communication to the remote computer.

Please help me

Thanks
Anil
11 years ago
I am having the same issue of project type

Haks_desai - as per your last post you have said the following  
"Thanks very much for your help. It is working now. As I told, is it necessary any asp.net website should be exists? I got installation page. Now, which database option I choose?"

I have opened the project with no errors or warnings, however when I run the project I get the pop up error
Error :
A project with an Output Type of Class Library cannot be started directly.
In order to debug this project, add an executable project to this solution which references the library project. Set the executable project as the startup project.

with you last post as mentioned above, I am unable to understand how we add this "asp.net website should be exists".
Can you explain me how I do this.
5 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce. I want to add new pluging  ,I am using Nop commerce version 4 and i can't do create database of new plugin ,i have many times try fore creating new plugin but i cant create kindly help me.
5 years ago
Umar005 wrote:
create database

Create table you mean. Here is documentation you should starts with.

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
Umar005 wrote:
I am new to nopCommerce. I want to add new pluging  ,I am using Nop commerce version 4 and i can't do create database of new plugin ,i have many times try fore creating new plugin but i cant create kindly help me.

For the additional information about the plugin ,

http://www.strivingprogrammers.com/Beginners-guide-to-nopCommerce-plugin-development-ASP-NET-MVC-based-e-Commerce-solution

Note : This tutorial for the older version of nopCommerce but you can get an idea about what is plugin and what is the structure of basic plugins.

For nop 4.00,
nop4you has suggested excellent documentation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.