Downgrade Realex plugin from 2.20 to 2.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

We had a plugin written that handles Realex redirect. We wrote it with 2.2 in mind, when trying to configure it in 2.00 we get this error

=============================================================================

The controller for path '/Admin/Payment/ConfigureMethod' was not found or does not implement IController.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/Admin/Payment/ConfigureMethod' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 14:     if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 15:     {
Line 16:         @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 17:     }
Line 18:     else

Source File: c:\\Administration\Views\Payment\ConfigureMethod.cshtml    Line: 16

=================================================================================

I just want to know whether there is a simply change we could make to the code  to get it to work, or even a couple of steps, before we go back to the drawing board.

Thanks in advance!
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10969/nop-20-plugin.aspx?p=4
12 years ago
Thanks.
12 years ago
I need realex payment method to  2.3

I checked realex payment module source to 1.8

But we don't know how to upgrade it to 2.3

Please can anyone help me?

Your quick reply is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
11 years ago
dilip03 wrote:
I need realex payment method to  2.3

I checked realex payment module source to 1.8

But we don't know how to upgrade it to 2.3

Please can anyone help me?

Your quick reply is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

There is finally a working Realex payment plugin for nopCommerce 2.20-2.65 available here (http://nopcommerce.webwerx.co.uk/). They have a 30-days trial version to test.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.