WorldPay Payment Module (2.20) Setup Issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'm trying to get to grips with the WorldPay payment module for nopCommerce version 2.20 and I'm struggling with a couple of things.

Once a transaction is complete, there is no redirect back to the nopCommerce store. It just sits at the WorldPay 'Thank You' page.
I have searched the forums and found posts relating to older versions of nopCommerce, but nothing I have tried seems to have worked. Specifically, I have set a Payment Response password on WorldPay and matched it with the Callback Password on nopCommerce. I have also enabled Payment Response and Shopper Response on WorldPay.

I'm currently using the sandbox for testing but I'd imagine it's the same for the live environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
12 years ago
I think am built this plugin?

Surely he could offer some support?
12 years ago
Thanks donnyplant, hopefully he will see this topic.

On a side note, I had ran into another issue which I neglected to mention in my post above but I thought it's worth writing my findings to help anyone else that may be having trouble:

Once a payment had been successfully processed by WorldPay, it was not getting marked as paid. I figured it was something to do with the 'Payment Response URL' set in the WorldPay Installation Administration. With the PayPal Standard payment module, the instructions in the nopCommerce Admin state to set it as '/Plugins/PaymentPayPalStandard/PDTHandler', however there are no such instructions for the WorldPay module. After looking at the source code for the WorldPay payment module, it found that it should be set to '/Plugins/PaymentWorldPay/Return'. Once I had done that, the orders were getting marked as paid! It appears that this should happen automatically as the payment module is setting a variable that gets passed to WorldPay (MC_callback) as the return URL above. It appears that WorldPay once set '<wpdisplay item=MC_callback>' as the default value for 'Payment Response URL', but it no longer seems to do so.

Back to my original problem,
I've still had no luck getting WorldPay to redirect after payment. In the payment module source code, the Payment Response URL has the following line 'return RedirectToRoute("CheckoutCompleted");', so it appears that it is at least trying to redirect to the Checkout Complete page. I have manually added a link on a custom WorldPay 'resultY.html' that takes the user to the '/checkout/completed/' page, however the Order number shown is always the last order placed, even if has not been paid for yet. This is a problem if, for example, a user restarts the payment process for an old order that previously failed to process.

If WorldPay does not allow automatic redirection after payment, that that's fine, I do not have a problem having a manual link that the user has to click. It would be nice, however, for the link to take the user to the Checkout Completed page with the correct order ID on.

Thanks,
Marty
10 years ago
Hey there, great post on a similar issue that I'm having.

I've added a redirect to the resultY.html file using meta refresh...

http://www.myshopdomain.co.uk/shop/checkout/completed

but what I'm not sure about how to let the WorldPay plugin know the order is complete...all my orders are set to pending? did you get this sorted?

S
10 years ago
I am also struggling to get WorlPay to submit the payment response.  

Please, there are tons of posts on this, if anyone has nopCommerce and WorldPay properly talking to each other in 2.8 please please please tell us how!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.