New product button generates blank screen

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
The log generates: Cannot redirect after HTTP headers have been sent.

I have tried this on three browsers, and checked popup blockers, etc.
12 years ago
Do you experience this issue on the official admin demo site?
12 years ago
The answer is no. I just tried it and it works fine on the online demo.
12 years ago
Really weird. Do you experience this issue when adding a category or manufacturer?
12 years ago
I was able to add a category and a manufacturer without issue. I have not made any mods to this install, not even with CSS. I simply uploaded a fresh copy of 2.4, ran the setup and it installed without issue. I have deployed one other cart previously and did not have any problems there. Is there an easy way to repair the files without wiping out the little bit of data and the connection to the database?
12 years ago
I have any idea where the issue is =((

dcastranio wrote:
Is there an easy way to repair the files without wiping out the little bit of data and the connection to the database?

What do you mean by "repair the files"? What files? Please clarify
12 years ago
I was thinking of overwriting the main program files to see if this would repair the problem. I am not sure what would happen to my database connection. Can I replce the build without severing the connection to the db?
12 years ago
Sorry. I don't understand what you're asking. Do you want to upload the new customized version of the site but keep your connection string information? If yes, then simply do not override your \App_Data\Settings.txt and \App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files.
P.S. The process is very similar to upgrading
12 years ago
Thanks, I will give it a try.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.