IE9 displayed properly but not in Google Chrome

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Everything was fine with version2.5.  Even 2.6 when using local host.  But when installed through Microsoft web App gallery, the display is fine only in IE9.  In Chrome latest version, it become totally messy when items are added.

http://test.black-shop.expressweb.jp/c/1/first

Not sure if this is an application problem or hosting problem.  Pls help.
11 years ago
Just tested it in Chrome. Everything works fine. Maybe, some of the old CSS styles were cached by your browser. Try pressing F5 to reset the cache
11 years ago
Thanks, it's OK now.

This is done with a new installation of v2.6.
However, since I've started nopcommerce v2.4, I have failed upgrading & have to re-enter all my data into v2.5 after installation from the microsoft web gallery.  I'm facing the same problem with 2.6 upgrading again. Can u tell me what to do with the upgrade script file ?   I have nopCommerce (version 1.90) User Guide as well as nopCommerce (version 1.70). Should I buy the latest version ?  I can manage building my shop but I'm stuck with upgrading & the reason I need to upgrade is because of speed performance.  Plus my hosting company always tells me it's 3rd party software & they will not support.  They were the only one around in Japan when I started learning nopcommerce.  

Pls tell me which hosting company u are using for your demo store, if they have any suitable plan, I'll do my website with them.
11 years ago
mayyee1234 wrote:
Pls tell me which hosting company u are using for your demo store, if they have any suitable plan, I'll do my website with them.

Dedicated server - http://www.softlayer.com/
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Dedicated server - http://www.softlayer.com/

Thks, have checked out & will consider when I'm finished with testing.
11 years ago
mayyee1234 wrote:
Thanks, it's OK now.

However, since I've started nopcommerce v2.4, I have failed upgrading & have to re-enter all my data into v2.5 after installation from the microsoft web gallery.  I'm facing the same problem with 2.6 upgrading again. Can u tell me what to do with the upgrade script file ?   I have nopCommerce (version 1.90) User Guide as well as nopCommerce (version 1.70). Should I buy the latest version ?  I can manage building my shop but I'm stuck with upgrading & the reason I need to upgrade is because of speed performance.  Plus my hosting company always tells me it's 3rd party software & they will not support.  They were the only one around in Japan when I started learning nopcommerce.  

I've learnt what to do with the upgrade script.   My hoster provide the BROWSE DATABASE Link & open to myLittleAdmin for SQL panel.  Go to TOOL> New Query>  Select the database & paste the entire upgrade script into the area below, click submit.

I've got it upgraded to V2.6 with my old database.  But now it seems like items not adding to cart properly.
11 years ago
mayyee1234 wrote:
Thanks, it's OK now.

I've learnt what to do with the upgrade script.   My hoster provide the BROWSE DATABASE Link & open to myLittleAdmin for SQL panel.  Go to TOOL> New Query>  Select the database & paste the entire upgrade script into the area below, click submit.

I've got it upgraded to V2.6 with my old database.  But now it seems like items not adding to cart properly.

After system reset, the shopping cart is working now.  May be cookies or cache issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.