error sending mail

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Everyone

why do some of my emails go through and some not. This is the error message i am getting after upgrading to 2.65

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed. at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 read, Boolean readLine) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLines(SmtpReplyReader caller, Boolean oneLine) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLine(SmtpReplyReader caller) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, MailAddress from, MailAddress to, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute()

hope someone can help
11 years ago
Did you make any changes on your IIS server?
You may want to Google  "System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection"
e.g. http://forums.asp.net/t/924682.aspx
11 years ago
sorry new york should have edited this one. been having a bit of trouble with nopcommerce for the last couple of weeks. and very busy in my business at the moment.

it was because i didnt delete the other fictious email accounts in nopcommerce. As soon as i did that then everything worked fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.