Best hosting for NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
sangeetshah wrote:
At that time their hosting server was hacked by some hackers.

Guess what they are DOWN AGAIN!

Im done with these guys. Its no excuse for SmarterASP.Net anymore. They are rubbish and should close up shop.
3 years ago
I don't recommend SmarterASP at all, nor RsHosting or DailyRazor. Neither of them have websites that function properly. Mind you, neither does nopCommerce, since that green box is displaying twice sometimes when I switch pages.
3 years ago
DavidML3 wrote:
At that time their hosting server was hacked by some hackers.
Guess what they are DOWN AGAIN!

Im done with these guys. Its no excuse for SmarterASP.Net anymore. They are rubbish and should close up shop.

as i know smarterasp is cheap and good for nopCommerce for starter with cheap investment. which one you recommended?
3 years ago
Optic Axis wrote:
I don't recommend SmarterASP at all, nor RsHosting or DailyRazor. Neither of them have websites that function properly. Mind you, neither does nopCommerce, since that green box is displaying twice sometimes when I switch pages.

then which hosting you recommended to use?
3 years ago
sangeetshah wrote:

then which hosting you recommended to use?

I don't have any to recommend.
2 years ago
https://alpha.net.bd/Hosting/nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.