How to create a simple application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,
Can any one help me to understand how can i use nop commerce code to create a simple E-commerce application.
I have download all the code from the site.
But I don't know how can i use to create a simple application.
Please help me in this.

When I try to build the code that i had download from the server it gives me error like:

The referenced assembly "E:\Kevin\Search_From_Net\NopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Nop.Admin.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one.  Nop.Web.MVC.Tests

I think this because of when i open the application file it gives me notification that some of project dependencies not loaded successfully.

Please help me in this.
11 years ago
The error appears because the version on which I am running the application is not supported that files.
so it does not include all the files while I open the application and build the application.
I am running the application in Visual Studio 4.0 but still I got this kind of error.

Please help me in this.

Thank you.
11 years ago
install MVC
11 years ago
Install MVC3

http://www.elaamart.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.