Shipping Payment based on attributes variant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi all,
it's possible to calculate shipping payment based on attribute (product variant -> product variant attribute -> attribute) Size (with control type TextBox)?
I'd like to make a control type TextBox  with 3 values: height, depth and lenght and when the customer check out the order nopCommerce calculate the shipping based on the weight. It's possible this?
Thank's
11 years ago
batdan wrote:
Hi all,
it's possible to calculate shipping payment based on attribute (product variant -> product variant attribute -> attribute) Size (with control type TextBox)?
I'd like to make a control type TextBox  with 3 values: height, depth and lenght and when the customer check out the order nopCommerce calculate the shipping based on the weight. It's possible this?
Thank's

Check Shipping Director extension
11 years ago
For the first question?

Thank's
11 years ago
batdan wrote:
For the first question?

Thank's

Ask (PM) New York (developer of Shipping Director).
11 years ago
Yes, Shipping Director can do it.  See similar discussed in this blog

In your case you would need to do some string manipulation.  SD has some string extension functions that would help

Example - calculate the sum of all 'Size' attributes  (assumes "1" is the Attribute Id - you would need to find yours)

Integer

TotalSize

Items.Where(AttributesXml.Contains("<ProductVariantAttribute ID=""1"">"))
         .Sum(int.Parse(AttributesXml.SubstringBetween("<value>","</value>")))

Now, you can calc rate based on [TotalSize] variable.

In a a week or so I plan on releasing a new version with some additional attribute handling functions that won't require string manipulation, and would allow using Attribute names (rather than ID)

Use contact form at noptools.com if you need more info.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.