Errors while Building the multi Store Source Code---Autofac

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

I have downloaded the multistore code from the below location:

http://nopms25.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/44a2ebbd5ab3.

When I'm building it, I'm getting the following errors:

Error  37  The type or namespace name 'Autofac' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\Ricky\MultiStore\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight\DependencyRegistrar.cs  1  7  Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight

Error  38  The type or namespace name 'Autofac' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\Ricky\MultiStore\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight\DependencyRegistrar.cs  2  7  Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight

Please help me to get this resolved. I'm building it on VB 2010 and testing it on my localhost.

Regards,
Ricky.
11 years ago
ricky_maha24 wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded the multistore code from the below location:

http://nopms25.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/44a2ebbd5ab3.

When I'm building it, I'm getting the following errors:

Error  37  The type or namespace name 'Autofac' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\Ricky\MultiStore\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight\DependencyRegistrar.cs  1  7  Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight

Error  38  The type or namespace name 'Autofac' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\Ricky\MultiStore\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight\DependencyRegistrar.cs  2  7  Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight

Please help me to get this resolved. I'm building it on VB 2010 and testing it on my localhost.

Regards,
Ricky.

You need to resolve the reference. Click 'References' under those projects, and you should see a warning sign there. Resolve that and it should work. :D
11 years ago
Thank you so much . I'm able to fix that issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.