How to pass the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings from the CheckoutController to the PaymentAuthorizeNetController.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
How to pass the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  from the CheckoutController to the PaymentAuthorizeNetController.

I mean how to pass the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  values from

\Nop.Web\Controllers\CheckoutController.cs

to

\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet\Controllers\PaymentAuthorizeNetController.cs

I don't want to use default value for AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings from Setting table.

public PaymentAuthorizeNetController(ISettingService settingService,
            ILocalizationService localizationService, AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings authorizeNetPaymentSettings)
        {
            this._settingService = settingService;
            this._localizationService = localizationService;

this._authorizeNetPaymentSettings = authorizeNetPaymentSettings;
        }
11 years ago
arlen wrote:
How to pass the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  from the CheckoutController to the PaymentAuthorizeNetController.

I mean how to pass the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  values from

\Nop.Web\Controllers\CheckoutController.cs

to

\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet\Controllers\PaymentAuthorizeNetController.cs

I don't want to use default value for AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings from Setting table.

public PaymentAuthorizeNetController(ISettingService settingService,
            ILocalizationService localizationService, AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings authorizeNetPaymentSettings)
        {
            this._settingService = settingService;
            this._localizationService = localizationService;

this._authorizeNetPaymentSettings = authorizeNetPaymentSettings;
        }

I don't understand. AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings is populated from DB (Setting table). You want to get the settings but not the ones in the DB. Can you explain more? :)
11 years ago
I need to load AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  based on each AffiliateID.
Each AffiliateID has it's own AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings values.
So I need  to send different AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings values based on each AffiliateID through CheckoutController.
11 years ago
arlen wrote:
I need to load AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  based on each AffiliateID.
Each AffiliateID has it's own AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings values.
So I need  to send different AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings values based on each AffiliateID through CheckoutController.

You should be able to get the AffiliateId across controllers by mean of:

_workContext.CurrentCustomer.AffiliateId

:D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.