Dynamic Menu Items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
hi,
I know this has been brought up in the past, but I would still like to see user defined dropdown menus as standard in this product.  I currently run a site which is the main website with nopcommerce being configured as a separate IIS application.  This works, however I am unable to leverage off the security framework, thus I have a separate login for the website and NopCommerce as an example.  I would like to be able top create content pages, and link these to menus which would expand NopCommerce  to being a full website rather than just a shopping cart tacked onto an existing site.  In my case, the ecommerce is not the primary site purpose and it would be nice to have a more seamless user experience.

Cheers,
Paul
11 years ago
pspeirs wrote:
hi,
I know this has been brought up in the past, but I would still like to see user defined dropdown menus as standard in this product.  I currently run a site which is the main website with nopcommerce being configured as a separate IIS application.  This works, however I am unable to leverage off the security framework, thus I have a separate login for the website and NopCommerce as an example.  I would like to be able top create content pages, and link these to menus which would expand NopCommerce  to being a full website rather than just a shopping cart tacked onto an existing site.  In my case, the ecommerce is not the primary site purpose and it would be nice to have a more seamless user experience.

Cheers,
Paul

Hmmm. I can't get your question. Can you explain more? :D
11 years ago
You can vote for this feature here: http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11191.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.