products and event registrations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I'm assisting a customer trying to find the best solution.  Obviously nopCommerce will handle my customer's products.  However, in addition to products they have a sports clinic that requires payment as well as the registration of attendees.

To complicate that, one person may pay for multiple attendee registrations. How difficult would that the to accomplish?
11 years ago
Derk wrote:
I'm assisting a customer trying to find the best solution.  Obviously nopCommerce will handle my customer's products.  However, in addition to products they have a sports clinic that requires payment as well as the registration of attendees.

To complicate that, one person may pay for multiple attendee registrations. How difficult would that the to accomplish?

I guess you can do that with product variant attributes. Here is an example where you associate size and colors to a product, but you can also associate dates, texts, etc.
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:

I guess you can do that with product variant attributes. Here is an example where you associate size and colors to a product, but you can also associate dates, texts, etc.

As suggested by Eduardo, you can use Product Variant Attributes to create a simple form. But eventually if the form gets complex (contains many fields, with special UI styling, with some kind of logic and validation and etc), you'll have to do customization. The good news is that it's possible to create such a customization. :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.