Managing customers linked to specific role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi ,

I just want to know , if nopcommerce have a functionality which supports managing orders and customers specific to roles, for instance , i have 7 customer roles , if customer A of customer role AB is logged in , he would only be able to manage customers who are linked to customer role AB , I want to separate the backend section with the customer roles, so that they wont be able to see all the customer transactions.

Is that possible on nopcommerce.

Thanks
11 years ago
creative3k wrote:
Hi ,

I just want to know , if nopcommerce have a functionality which supports managing orders and customers specific to roles, for instance , i have 7 customer roles , if customer A of customer role AB is logged in , he would only be able to manage customers who are linked to customer role AB , I want to separate the backend section with the customer roles, so that they wont be able to see all the customer transactions.

Is that possible on nopcommerce.

Thanks

Not out of the box
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.