nopTools Payment Director

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I'm happy to announce the release of Payment Director plugin for nopC 2.65  and Payment Director plugin for nopC 2.70.

See the Readme.txt file, and import the sample.  More documentation is forthcoming.

These are the objects in the query context:

Customer  (also has function IsInRole("systemname") )
        ShippingAddress
        ShippingOption
        ShippingOptionName
        Items  (shopping cart items collection)
        OriginalCustomerIfImpersonated (if != null then you are impersonating)
        WorkingLanguage
        WorkingCurrency
        TaxDisplayType
        CreditCardType
        PurchaseOrderNumber
        OrderTotalWithoutPaymentFee
        FriendlyName

(EDIT:  Oops! I just noticed that in the Readme.txt file, after "restart your web application",  I left out "Go to administration > Configuration > Plugins, and on the line with nopTools Payment Director, click the Install link."  You won't see the new menu option until you install.)
11 years ago
Hi Dennis,

Congrats! Good job!
11 years ago
New York wrote:
I'm happy to announce the release of Payment Director plugin for nopC 2.65

This looks like a powerful plugin.  Keep up the good work!
11 years ago
New York wrote:
I'm happy to announce the release of [url=http://www.noptools.com/p/12/payment-director-for-nopcommerce-265]

Great extension, very demanded. Good luck!!
10 years ago
I'm happy to announce the release of Payment Director plugin for nopC 3.00.

See the Readme.txt file, and import the sample.

These additional objects were added to the query context for multi-store support:

CurrentStoreId
        CurrentStoreName

When testing multi-store, be sure you are logged in to the store you want to test, and that you (or test customer) have added items to the cart in the context of that store.
10 years ago
Hi

your site is down, I need to buy a licence to shipping director ASAP as we've a site waiting to go live. When will the site be back up?

www.noptools.com

http://www.noptools.com
5 years ago
Hi sir, plugin which you attached can do the job of what i expert is my question? Please clear my  doubt that it can do the following job.
My general requirement is I have 3 different payment gateways 1.Paytm 2.Paypal 3.PayUmoney, And the categories are FOOD,CLOTHING,HOUSEHOLD. The food category should accept only paytm and payu, the paypal should hide from checkout, as the same way when it comes to clothing it should accept paypal only the rest both should hide.
If it works i am very happy to buy the plugin,please suggest me for that.
Thanks,
Giridhar Addagalla.
5 years ago
Yes, Payment Director can do it.  You add three rules/lines that look similar to this

Option
Payments.Paytm
Items.Any(Product.HasCategory("Food"))

For each rule you add, you will select the payment method name from a dropdown.  Enter the category name (in quotes) exactly as it is configured (it is case sensitive), or use the category id (integer - no quotes).

contact support at noptools.com if you need more information
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.