2.8 Fresh Install - Admin Links don't work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I just did a fresh install of 2.8 and when login and access the admin area all of the links and drop down menus in the admin area are non responsive and do not work. Even when I hover where I see arrows for drop downs nothing happens if I hover over the menu...anyone else having these issues...If this can't be fixed I may have to go back to 2.65 or possibly try 2.7.

Thanks
11 years ago
Try opening in a browser the following link - http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Content/2012.2.607/telerik.common.min.css (replace http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com with your site URL). Can you do it?
11 years ago
Yes, I was able to open the file in the browser without any problems.

Thanks
11 years ago
I just downloaded a fresh install of 2.7 the navigation is non-responsive just like the 2.8 version is. Guess I will have to revert back to the 2.65 version that I had previously used...I tried accessing the admin section via both Chrome and Firefox and both got the same response...

Thanks
11 years ago
OK, so I just did a fresh install of 2.65 and when I logged into the admin section the navigation and links worked without any issues, but when I did the fresh install for version 2.7 and 2.8 the links and navigation in the admin section were non-responsive and would not work...

Thanks!
11 years ago
The problem is the .Net Framework.

2.65 version uses 4.0 .Net framework.

2.70 and 2.80 uses 4.5 .Net framework.

One of the problems of install nopcommerce 2.70 or avobe with 4.0 framework is the problem you are having.

You should install 4.5 framework to do it work.
11 years ago
I already had 4.5 installed, I have re-installed 4.5 but when I convert to an application in IIS7 I don't see an application pool for 4.5, but only 4.0 unless 4.5 is considered part of 4.0...I will try another fresh install of 2.8 again

Thanks
11 years ago
I`ve got the same problem after upgrading from 2.40 to 2.80 - the admin link doesn`t work.
11 years ago
I found that IIS7.5 was reverting to .NET 2.0 so I had to manually set .Net version every time I opened IIS
11 years ago
I found that switching from asp.net 4.0 classic to asp.net 4.0 integrated in the application pool fixes the issue with the admin links and navigation...

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.