How does nivo slider handles uploading files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi everyone, firstly I am a noob and recently finished a e-commerce project with nopcommerce version 2.65. Now version 2.80 suddenly released, I really like the front-end UI of it and this Nivo slider.
I downloaded the source code version of 2.80 and took a look in Nivo slider plugin, but I have no idea how it handles the image uploads because I haven't found any codes that relates to this so far. Can anyone give me any ideas?
11 years ago
Faggot wrote:
Hi everyone, firstly I am a noob and recently finished a e-commerce project with nopcommerce version 2.65. Now version 2.80 suddenly released, I really like the front-end UI of it and this Nivo slider.
I downloaded the source code version of 2.80 and took a look in Nivo slider plugin, but I have no idea how it handles the image uploads because I haven't found any codes that relates to this so far. Can anyone give me any ideas?

In admin>configuration>plugins>nivo slider>configure you can upload images
11 years ago
I am talking about the source code of it and not the general configuration. I apologize if I didn't make myself clear.
11 years ago
Dear Faggot,

you can find it inside controller at nopCommerce->Plugin->Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider\Controllers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.