Free Shipping By Order Total and Shipping Selection

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I've been checking everywhere for a plugin or some advice on how to go about giving Free Shipping based on an order total & still using the UPS Computations.

Basically what I need to do and have yet to find a solution is to be able to give free UPS Ground Shipping on an order over $100 while still getting the rates directly from UPS, and allowing the other options of UPS to stay the same price. This is because if the order total is under $100 then I can still grab the price for UPS Ground.

The issue I'm having is that from the settings where you enable Free Shipping on X amount. It gives free shipping to all the UPS types like UPS NEXT DAY AIR or 2 Day or whatever the case. But thats too expensive to offer free shipping too.

I also noticed you can setup up Discounts on Shipping Methods, but that only if you have a static shipping method. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.
11 years ago
Hi grkkid

You have listed this in the wrong part of the forum, you would have a better result in the General Support
forum, as this forum is about new plugins !!
11 years ago
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.