Furniture theme released (by nopCommerce team)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I got it working, it was my mistake, I updated from the 3.0 to the 3.10 but I kept the 3.0 folder as the main one and I was updating the 3.10 folder. it is working fine and it is fast compare with the 3.0 version.

thanks Andrei
10 years ago
UPDATE (September 5th): Furniture theme is now responsive. Please check out the demo here or see how it looks on different devices here
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE (September 5th): Furniture theme is now responsive. Please check out the demo here or see how it looks on different devices here

It looks good!

I would advise to improve UL-LI as its not easy to select on small screens. You may find this useful.

http://css-tricks.com/responsive-menu-concepts/

I would prefer to do something like this - converting menu to drop-down.

http://css-tricks.com/convert-menu-to-dropdown/

Thanks
10 years ago
I am using the furniture theme, it's easy to modify.

My client wants the manufacturer logo carroussel on the main page to slide by itself. I know these carroussels are probably jquery or javascript so it should be doable.

Any hint on where to look?

Edit: Found it, it's in the HomePageManufacturers view.
10 years ago
Hi,

Can I use a customer surname instead of customer first name for welcome message? I tried to customise the model but it is not able to do it because its source seems to be not available.

@T("Furniture.YouAreLogged")@CommonHelper.EnsureMaximumLength(Model.CustomerFirstName, 20, "...") --->
@T("Furniture.YouAreLogged")@CommonHelper.EnsureMaximumLength(Model.CustomerLastName, 20, "...")

thanks
10 years ago
organic wrote:
Hi,

Can I use a customer surname instead of customer first name for welcome message? I tried to customise the model but it is not able to do it because its source seems to be not available.

@T("Furniture.YouAreLogged")@CommonHelper.EnsureMaximumLength(Model.CustomerFirstName, 20, "...") --->
@T("Furniture.YouAreLogged")@CommonHelper.EnsureMaximumLength(Model.CustomerLastName, 20, "...")

thanks

The source code is provided with the theme so you can always customize. See "Welcome" method in the \plugin_source_code\Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Furniture\Controllers\ThemeHelperFurnitureController.cs file. You can replace
CustomerFirstName = customer.GetAttribute<string>(SystemCustomerAttributeNames.FirstName)

with
CustomerFirstName = customer.GetAttribute<string>(SystemCustomerAttributeNames.LastName)
10 years ago
Thanks. It works perfect.
10 years ago
Hello,
This template will be updated to be compatible with nopcommerce 3.20?
I tryed to use this in nopcommerce 3.20 but is not working.
10 years ago
silviu_25 wrote:

It's already updated to support 3.20. Re-download the already purchased package. It should have "nopCommerce 3.20" sub-directory with all files required to use it with 3.20.

If you're already using the theme version for 3.20 and still experience some issue(s), then please provide more info. What error? When? Some screenshots
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
It's already updated to support 3.20. Re-download the already purchased package. It should have "nopCommerce 3.20" sub-directory with all files required to use it with 3.20.

If you're already using the theme version for 3.20 and still experience some issue(s), then please provide more info. What error? When? Some screenshots

Thank you again for help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.