nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
JonNopper wrote:
Auction support has been mentioned before but was not considered priority at the time. Do you think auction/bidding would be a good accompaniment to multi-vendor support?

There are very good auction apps on the market already.  I would hate to see this get included, because it will start to take resources away from nopCommerce as people demand more and more auction features.  If anything, I would prefer to see a separate nopAuction product with its own development team and cycle.
10 years ago
kovacm wrote:
I have just get the newest version from source control and I have found that mini-shopping cart and checkout button in standard shopping cart doesn't work on Internet Explorer 10 in compatibility view. It works in the standard mode of IE 10. IE 10 has a checkboxes that allow you to say that you want to see all web sites in compatibility view and I am afraid that some users can have this checkbox checked.

Can you add <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=10" /> to the web pages? It will disallow IE10 to use compatibility mode. The same is used e.g. on Microsoft home page.
10 years ago
Feature for future version:
Product with attribute price adjustments, auto adjust total before product is added to cart. There are plenty of examples on the internet. I find it quite handy for example buying a new computer and specifying upgraded parts along the way you can see the total adjust on the product page before you add to cart.
10 years ago
JonNopper wrote:
Feature for future version:
Product with attribute price adjustments, auto adjust total before product is added to cart. There are plenty of examples on the internet. I find it quite handy for example buying a new computer and specifying upgraded parts along the way you can see the total adjust on the product page before you add to cart.

It's already supported. Just tick"Enable dynamic price update" catalog setting
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I have a feature request if its possible. Could you make it so that the blog displays the name of the author? The author being the admin that was logged in?

Thanks for all your efforts!
10 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:
Hi Andrei,

I have a feature request if its possible. Could you make it so that the blog displays the name of the author? The author being the admin that was logged in?

Thanks for all your efforts!

We do not plan to include such functionality in the official releases. You have to customize the solution to support it.
10 years ago
Right on, I figured it was a bit too last minute to make such a request.

Thanks
10 years ago
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something. This is in the "Products" menu

I've created an XML export of a bunch of products and tried importing it into my new solution, it says "success" but then nothing happens. No products are loaded.

Exporting from 2.8 importing into 3.0 beta
10 years ago
think you should upgrade the 2.8 database before you export the products and import to latest version
10 years ago
rodrigomc2000 wrote:
Does anyone know if the new 3.0 version has a decimal communities resource? I have a client who doesn't work with units, but with meters. How could he add a "0.5cm" product on the cart? Is there a plugin for that or does nopCommerce 3.0 already comes with this feature as default?

Also, was the integration API improved?

Thanks!

Hi Andrei,

Can you please answer my questions?

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.