Resource string (2013) is not found. Language ID = 1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi there Gents,

Im having a similar problem but it is shipping related and not language related. Any advise would be greatly appriciated.

Resource string (plugins.shipping.fixedrateshipping.fields.rate) is not found. Language ID = 1
Resource string (plugins.shipping.fixedrateshipping.fields.shippingmethodname) is not found. Language ID = 1

This is making the plugin not work correctly. It displays on checkout but has no value to the method even tho is has been set and does not get added to the final checkout price.

Please Help.

Thanks
9 years ago
In Admin > Configuration > Plugins, Uninstall "Fixed Rate Shipping", and then Install it.  You will lose your config, so be sure to write down before and re-configure after you re-install.
9 years ago
I did what you said i should do many times to try fix the error but with no success. When i re install all the setting are still there it doesn't clear any config. Please see attached pic of checkout what its doing.
9 years ago
how do i upload a pic here????
9 years ago
The plugin works it just doesn't display amounts that have been set in the config of the plugin. Cant seem to post a pic to show you.

Thanks
8 years ago
In log it is showing warning that"Resource string (homepage) is not found. Language ID = 1"

please help me....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.