upgrade 2.65 to 3.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,
    I want to upgrade 2.65 to 3.0 so can I direclty upgrade it from 2.65 to 3.0 or I first upgrade 2.65 to 2.70 then 2.80 and then 3.0.
11 years ago
You'll have to do an incremental upgrade. There is no shortcut path to upgrade 2.65 to 3.00
11 years ago
Is there a version 2.90?
11 years ago
No, there is no 2.90
11 years ago
Now that multi-store is supported, is there a way to upgrade from two or more 2.x sites to one 3.0 site?
Also, if I have different website templates on my 2.x sites, will each store be able to keep its own website template?
Thanks
11 years ago
RonLight wrote:
Now that multi-store is supported, is there a way to upgrade from two or more 2.x sites to one 3.0 site?

Sounds like a great idea for an extension.
11 years ago
The work item is already created. Please vote here
11 years ago
I wrote a little application for incremental migration. Is for free https://fkosoft.com/en/Products/nopCommerce-Database-Upgrade and 3.00 is now also added.
11 years ago
Hello sandeepnamo

do you have had any issue in the upgrade process from 2.65 to 3.00?

Please let me know.
11 years ago
Hi

I have stepped up from 2.65 to 3 and all was ok until I ran 3.00 scripts where I now get the following error
Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'LanguageId'.
Invalid column name 'CurrencyId'.
Invalid column name 'TaxDisplayTypeId'.
Invalid column name 'VatNumber'.
Invalid column name 'VatNumberStatusId'.
Invalid column name 'SelectedPaymentMethodSystemName'.
Invalid column name 'CheckoutAttributes'.
Invalid column name 'DiscountCouponCode'.
Invalid column name 'GiftCardCouponCodes'.
Invalid column name 'UseRewardPointsDuringCheckout'.
Invalid column name 'TimeZoneId'.

Has anyone else come across this, the scripts all ran successfully with out any errors reported

Thanks

Lee
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.