Filterpricebox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,
I am using NopCommerce version 2.8. i have a requirement that we need to give the option to filter products
the option available in Product page and i need that box in category-navigation block for over all site, can
is use the filterpricebox in category-navigation block..? can any body suggest me the way to do it.

Thanks
10 years ago
Hi,

you can add the filterpricebox in the left column below the category navigation block by using a "section left" in CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml. You should add the following:

@section left
{
    @Html.Widget("left_side_column_before")
    @Html.Action("CategoryNavigation", "Catalog", new {currentCategoryId = Model.Id, currentProductId = currentProductId})
    @Html.Partial("_FilterPriceBox", Model.PagingFilteringContext.PriceRangeFilter, new ViewDataDictionary())
    @Html.Action("ManufacturerNavigation", "Catalog", new {currentManufacturerId = currentManufacturerId})
    @Html.Action("NewsletterBox", "Newsletter")
    @Html.Widget("left_side_column_after")
}
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.