Updating RouteProvider.cs Server side?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello,

I am relatively new to NopCommerce (Loving it so far). I am using the source code edition.

I have uploaded the deployable folder to my server space, however, I have noticed I have made a mistake in the Infrastructure/RouteProvider.cs file. Is there any way to change this on the server side easily?

I have found Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.dll, although replacing this file only didn't seem to do anything?  

Kind Regards,
Owen
10 years ago
OwenManx wrote:
Hello,

I am relatively new to NopCommerce (Loving it so far). I am using the source code edition.

I have uploaded the deployable folder to my server space, however, I have noticed I have made a mistake in the Infrastructure/RouteProvider.cs file. Is there any way to change this on the server side easily?

I have found Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.dll, although replacing this file only didn't seem to do anything?  

Kind Regards,
Owen

Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.dll isn't the correct file to upload. The correct one should be Nop.Web.dll. :)
10 years ago
Ah of course, Thank you! :D
10 years ago
OwenManx wrote:
Ah of course, Thank you! :D

No problem! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.