2.8 to 3.0 upgrade sql script - Is this an error?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I upgraded 2.7 to 2.8 and all was fine.
I then upgraded 2.8 to 3.0 and got the following, but I'm not sure if that constitutes an error?

Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.

Bottom line: There was no scripts with that or anything. At the bottom, it stated that: "Query batch completed".

FYI: I used query express to upgrade.
10 years ago
It is just an informational message as you are changing the names of objects. No worries here
10 years ago
OK, Nice to hear... I was worried.
10 years ago
When upgrading, do I still run the install thingy? Or just put my settings files etc back?
10 years ago
Please see Upgrading nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.