How to calculate shipping for different vendors shipping from different locations (nop 3.0)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have vendors in different postal codes very far apart from each other that will all need to ship products.  What is the best way to handle this situation in nopCommerce?  I'm using UPS shipping.
10 years ago
I'm wondering the same thing. Since there is no zip code field in the "adding vender" area, I think that must be in the next version?

Right now I have my shipping set to Prepay and add (calculated after the order) which makes a lot of extra work but doable.

After a little browsing, I found this page https://www.nopcommerce.com/roadmap.aspx and according to that, Multible warehouse must have the "shipping calculations from multible facilites" in that?

I've waited all my life, I can wait for the next version! :(

nopC 3.0
10 years ago
Here's a blog about how Shipping Director can do it if you set up Categories:  Packing by Warehouse...

I'll think about how this scenario can use the product's assigned Vendor.  However, as per above, the vendor's zip code is not available in the Vendor record, so it would have to be stored elsewhere.   Also, consider that even with the vendor's zip code, the UPS rate is calculated based on your UPS account, and the vendor's UPS account could get different rates.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.