Adding a menu item - LINKS to the home page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Mariann wrote:
In 3.30 info block, which placed in the right side on the your home page now is in the footer. Think of another place where you would like to place your link :)

Try to read this abour your second problem: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28584/the-controller-for-path-e375045d41c749febe5cff7927631edearterysignalrping-was-not-found-or-does-not-implement-icontroller.aspx

I am assuming that is the page that I added Links and then put a link to it from the info block that does not exist now.

Do you think deleting the page and remaking it will fix the problem? I can always copy/paste the information in that page into a new page.

I will put the new link in the footer under information column. How do I do that? :)
9 years ago
I'm not sure, try it if you want.
To add your link at the footer you should edit Views\Common\Footer.cshtml view. Insert your link at the ul of <div class="column information">
9 years ago
I had been trying to add a link to the top menu. Most of articles I read suggest adding another List Item with a link. The problem is that "Topic", new { SystemName ="aboutus"} does not appear to resolve to a link, at least when viewed on a home page. If I put the 2 lines into the code:
        <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName ="aboutus"})">@T("aboutus")</a></li>
        <li><a href="/aboutus">@T("aboutus")</a></li>
I end up with following 2 lines in the browser:
        <li><a>About Us</a></li>
        <li><a href="/aboutus">About Us</a></li>
If I use the second link that actually works, the page in the browser renders as:
        <li><a href="/about-us?SystemName=aboutus">About Us</a></li>
        <li><a href="/aboutus">About Us</a></li>

Surely I can just use the hard-coded link, but to get the things work as intended, what should I do to get the link behind the top menu item?
I am using ver.3.30

Thank you in advance.
Nick
9 years ago
Look at Common/Footer.cshtml

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new {SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("aboutus") })">@T("AboutUs")</a></li>
9 years ago
i dont know why is so difficult to create your menu on top and vertical without coding.
I want just  to create a category but i dont want to display products. I want only category link to page, like "Account", "Home" etc
Can i do that?
7 years ago
I am going to add new home page but there is already one home page link on every tab but it's not visible on main menu please help me I am stuck
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.