I get this error with the current (trunk) release of nopcommerce when i either change from www.* to non www subdomain , or whenever i log out.
Also , this isn't fixed when i recycle the appPool for the site.
it's also user specific and not site wide. if i open the site with another browser it's fine.
But it's also persistent when i clear the cookies.

Server : IIS 8 Windows server 2012
SQL : 2012 express

Server Error in '/' Application.

An entity object cannot be referenced by multiple instances of IEntityChangeTracker.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: An entity object cannot be referenced by multiple instances of IEntityChangeTracker.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: An entity object cannot be referenced by multiple instances of IEntityChangeTracker.]
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.VerifyContextForAddOrAttach(IEntityWrapper wrappedEntity) +2857232
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.AddSingleObject(EntitySet entitySet, IEntityWrapper wrappedEntity, String argumentName) +67
   System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.RelatedEnd.AddEntityToObjectStateManager(IEntityWrapper wrappedEntity, Boolean doAttach) +44
   System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.RelatedEnd.AddGraphToObjectStateManager(IEntityWrapper wrappedEntity, Boolean relationshipAlreadyExists, Boolean addRelationshipAsUnchanged, Boolean doAttach) +26
   System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.RelatedEnd.IncludeEntity(IEntityWrapper wrappedEntity, Boolean addRelationshipAsUnchanged, Boolean doAttach) +399
   System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.EntityCollection`1.Include(Boolean addRelationshipAsUnchanged, Boolean doAttach) +263
   System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.RelationshipManager.AddRelatedEntitiesToObjectStateManager(Boolean doAttach) +173
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.AddObject(String entitySetName, Object entity) +463
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.<>c__DisplayClass5.<Add>b__4() +58
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.ActOnSet(Action action, EntityState newState, Object entity, String methodName) +193
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.Add(Object entity) +108
   System.Data.Entity.DbSet`1.Add(TEntity entity) +42
   Nop.Data.EfRepository`1.Insert(T entity) +87
   Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.InsertGuestCustomer() +207
   Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() +597
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.SetWorkingCulture() +288
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +5
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +136
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18045