Nop2.65: Ensure only attribute combinations that have stock greater than zero are displayed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi  Guys,

As seen in the subject. can someone pls point me in the right direction on how i can implement this. been on it for days and searched the forums. There are similar topics but not solution

I run Nop2.65:

I need to Ensure only attribute combinations that have stock greater than zero are displayed in the dropdown list when a customer is viewing a product details.

Regards
10 years ago
I cannot provide you the solution right now (it requires a lot of coding). But please vote for this work item here
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I cannot provide you the solution right now (it requires a lot of coding). But please vote for this work item here

Wow! Thanks
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Hi,

Can you please give me some pointers. I have to start something and see how far i can go

Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.