Country and state required?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello,

When making an order, the customer HAS to fill in the country and state/province he is living in. We are currently making a webshop for a small store that does not do deliveries beyond a few kilometers of the city he is in. This in effect, makes the country and state/province redundant.

However, I can not disable or remove them, as they are required and the process will not continue. I tried using a .where() function on the part that creates the country list to retrieve only the Netherlands. While this works, the province selection list does not get updated since that only works when the country list selection changes.

How do I get around these 2 fields?

-Ferdy
10 years ago
Go to admin area > configuration > customer settings > address form fields and disable these fields.
10 years ago
I perhaps should have mentioned, but we are using Nopcommerce 2.65 due to the servers on which this has to run.

I can only find a field called "'Country' enabled: " (which is currently not checked). But it still refuses to continue past this point.

-Ferdy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.