Import Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I am trying to update my product prices, all at once.  I exported the product file, made the necessary changes on the file, and then tried to import the file.  I am receiving the error message below.......  Why am I getting this, is there a different way to make this update that is not manually one at a time?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Request timed out.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
10 years ago
i don't have an answer to your error.
but if you want just to change just the prices,
it will be much easier to do it directly in the Database.

Shay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.