Custom plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to make a custom plugin, however it keeps giving me errors when I am trying to run it in debug mode.

The error I am getting is:

Method 'ValidatePaymentForm' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Omnikassa.Controllers.OmnikassaController' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.Omnikassa, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Which is very strange, as the method DOES exist and is implemented as follows:

[NonAction]
public override IList<string> ValidatePaymentForm(FormCollection form)
{
      var list = new List<string>();
      return list;
}

This is exactly the same as the other payment plugins. It's driving me nuts and there is probably something I am missing somewhere.

If someone could please help me, that would be much appreciated.

-Ferdy
10 years ago
Did you inherit the proper base controller?
10 years ago
I think so. I looked at several of the default payment plugins and they all seem to inherit BaseNopPaymentController, which is what I used for my plugin as well.
10 years ago
ferdyhoefakker wrote:
I think so. I looked at several of the default payment plugins and they all seem to inherit BaseNopPaymentController, which is what I used for my plugin as well.

Can you share your OmnikassaController?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.