log error that are preventing order completion - v2.6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
All of a sudden, we have been unable to complete order purchases in nopCommerce v2.6

Here are some of the messages I am seeing in the log file
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The controller for path '/apple-touch-icon.png' was not found or does not implement IController.

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (<).

The controller for path '/trafficbasedsspsitemap.xml' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png' was not found or does not implement IController.

I have restarted the nopCommerce website to see if this might correct the problem but I would really appreciate some direction or assistance on what might be going on.

Thanks,
Gary
10 years ago
More information.  When I click on the "confirm" button in the last step of the checkout, it only returns to the confirm page and does not take me to the "Order complete" page  and the product remains in my shopping cart.

It the admin I can see that an order was generated but when I click on the "products" tab there are no product details.

We also have other subscription products that are not physically shipped so they don't require a shipping address and these products work fine.

I restarted the nopCommerce website and I refreshed the nopCommerce application pool in IIS but this did not solve the problem.

After attempting this latest purchase, I see this entry in the log file again.

The controller for path '/trafficbasedsspsitemap.xml' was not found or does not implement IController.

Since this appears to be preventing people from making purchases in nopCommerce this is very important to us.

Thanks,
Gary
10 years ago
I was able to resolve this issue on my own.

Thanks,
Gary
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.