Developing Multi Tenant functionally for Nopcommerce... brain storming

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
This functionality sounds to be what we are looking for and see the plugin comes at a cost of $200

Who has used this and had success.

Just a few questions if anybody could answer them:

1.)What would be the maximum number of web stores to safely run off this configuration?

2.)Does each store created share a single DB or does it provision multiple DB instances for each store created?

3.)How would creating web stores in various languages work with this configuration or would it have to be one language across all stores and a separate instance provisioned to cater for another language?

4.) I believe each store can configure their own template logo etc. Is that correct?

5.) Can additional web stores only be provisioned on sub domains i.e. demo2.mydomain.com , demo3.mydomain.com or can an entirely new domain also be linked i.e. demo2.com in conjunction with sub domain demo1.mydomain.com

Any further information in addition to what has been provided here would be great :http://nopplugin.com/nopcommerce-multi-tenant-download
9 years ago
I answer your questions as follows:

1) These websites use 1 joint DB and each account has separate configuration so it’s security.
2) The store system is used one joint database for all sites
3) Each store uses the same language
4) Each store has logo configured, etc.
5) The different formats or subdomain name can be used
9 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:
I answer your questions as follows:

1) These websites use 1 joint DB and each account has separate configuration so it’s security.
2) The store system is used one joint database for all sites
3) Each store uses the same language
4) Each store has logo configured, etc.
5) The different formats or subdomain name can be used

Thank you for this feedback it has been most informative. Can you advise in your experience how many web stores can be configured in this way.

We would be looking at potentially scaling this to as many web stores as possible. i.e. could we provision 10 or 100 or even 10 000 stores in this way. Obviously the power of the provisioned infrastructure would play a role.

To scale to these numbers i would guess we would require the planned web farm support?

Any advice on scaling the solution to these levels would be appreciated.
9 years ago
Hi,

Currently I'm running 60 websites and they are working normally.
I'm sure it still works well with 100 websites.
9 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:
Hi,

Most helpful thank you!

How does the licencing work for the Multi Tenant plugin, if purchased for $200 can i use it on multiple instances?
8 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:
Hi,

It is looking like I have my approvals to start a Proof of Concept project for our web-stores using this plugin. Could you advise on one further question.

If we were running 60 stores on the single nop installation and DB using this plugin. Could one of these stores be moved to its own installation in the event the stores traffic and volume grows to a point that the store requires dedicated resources?
8 years ago
The Demo URLs are not working, @nokia1028 where can we see the demo? Also no more description is available about the plugin. What are the features? Which are the limitations? Please provide more info.
8 years ago
Currently there nopcommerce Nopcommerce Multi Tenant version 3.7. You can view, download and demo under the following link:

http://nopplugin.com/nopcommerce-multi-tenant-download
7 years ago
Hi,

Multi Tenant nopcommerce version 3.8 has completed.
Please demo at: http://nopplugin.com/nopcommerce-multi-tenant-download
7 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:
Hi,

Multi Tenant nopcommerce version 3.8 has completed.
Please demo at: http://nopplugin.com/nopcommerce-multi-tenant-download

Could you share your approach how to implement multi tenants on nopcommerce? I have interesting in your plugin and planning to buy it, but I need to know your approach to do this on nopcommerce and the performance if lots of tenants running on it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.