nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Will the dashboard be hidden for Content Administrators in this version?

We need to have content administrations (for entering and updating products) but we don't want them to see how much revenue the store makes :)

Thanks. This work item is here
10 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Will the dashboard be hidden for Content Administrators in this version?

We need to have content administrations (for entering and updating products) but we don't want them to see how much revenue the store makes :)

Hi there,

Check out this work item. There is a forum link in the work item where I contributed an ACL update to enable it by Role.  As Andrey points out in his comment in the link, you get a "access denied" page by default if you click on admin and don't have access as its the default page upon entering the Admin area.  But if you don't mind that, it only takes 5 mins to alter your code to add it and will solve your Content Administrator issue now (even in 3.1).
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11639

Thanks
10 years ago
Was the feature "web farm support" removed from 3.2 release?
10 years ago
jansubrt wrote:
Was the feature "web farm support" removed from 3.2 release?

Yes. It's postponed
10 years ago
is the appointment held? Release date - December 9th, 2013
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
is the appointment held? Release date - December 9th, 2013

See my comment here
10 years ago
I hope my contribution can help you and us:

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11799
10 years ago
Multiple photo upload that actually allows for multiple photos would be a time saving feature...after all, was this not supposed to be in the works anyway?
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi folks,

I've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.20). This version should cover almost all of the rest active work items. Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- eBay and Facebook integration (as plugins)
- Web farm support
- Paid Registrations
- Rental products
- Better bundle products supports
- Warehouses support
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

You can find all existing work items for this version here (maybe tasks with "Proposed" status won't be done).

Estimate release time - the end of 2013

Your thoughts, idea?

When will multiple picture upload be available? I have thousands of products and it's time consuming uploading multiple images for each one. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE (November 18th 2013): Release date - December 9th 2013
10 years ago
When will multiple picture upload be available? I have thousands of products and it's time consuming uploading multiple images for each one. Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.