Upgrading from Nop 2.8 to 3.0 Error and issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I updated the DB through 2.8 with no problems. Then going from 2.8 to 3.0 i got errors.

"Msg 4902, Level 16, State 1, Line 6
Cannot find the object "GenericAttribute" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Invalid object name 'GenericAttribute'.
Msg 4902, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Cannot find the object "GenericAttribute" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 3
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Invalid object name 'GenericAttribute'."
(1 row(s) affected)
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 4

I copied over the App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files but gots no web site now. Any direction is much appreciated.
Thanks
Tom
10 years ago
Tom,

Did you try restarting the application (one way is to modify the web.config: e.g. add a space and save it)? Also, did your upgrade script complete successfully?
10 years ago
No Breakskater, I received an error on the 3.0 upgrade query. I am going back to 2.2 and going to repeat the process. This time, I will stop at 2.8 and make sure all is good before attempting to go to 3.0
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.