Nopcommerce website performance Profiling

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I am not sure but I dont think this is the issue of version as before uploading the data in bulk site was working fine with 150 -180 products.

Also because I am using a theme "PowerHub" and this theme is not yet available to 3.40. If I change this I have to redesign all thumbnails and images which are made according to this theme.

So can't upgrade right now.
9 years ago
dharmsurya wrote:
I am not sure but I dont think this is the issue of version as before uploading the data in bulk site was working fine with 150 -180 products.

Also because I am using a theme "PowerHub" and this theme is not yet available to 3.40. If I change this I have to redesign all thumbnails and images which are made according to this theme.

So can't upgrade right now.

Right. nopCommerce has had some issues in the past with many products.

Your mini profiler isn't giving me any useful data - it's simply staying that x page took y seconds to load, with no mention of what code is taking awhile.

My recommendation to you (after perhaps giving a few others time to give input here) would be to setup a test server, mirror your current site exactly, and try the 3.4 upgrade. If it works then you know it's a version problem, and if it doesn't then at least you ruled that out. You're theme isn't ready for 3.4 yet, but at least you won't spend a bunch of time worrying about something you can't help.

It could be that your server is just too maxed out with this many products assuming you're running both IIS and the database server on that one machine, which should still be helped with the performance improvements in the newest version.
9 years ago
Hi,

I am running few more site on my server such as news portal and jobsite. They all are working fine. Nopcommerce was working fill almost 8 hrs before when I start importing my product data from excel file. I tried importing before too but did not get this issue.

I try upgrading this site to 3.4 but tht will be my last option.

Currently I am checking that does this issue is occurred because of number of products I uploaded so I am going to delete them from the server and check the speed again.

Another thing I am looking is what cache does here. Coz I cleared it from the admin panel regularly.
9 years ago
I just delete 200 products and site work lot faster then before. I think this happened because I have lots of duplicate products in my data.

Dont know why and how this happened as the products suppose to be update instead of added.
Still checking for more possible causes.
9 years ago
Hi,

Today I delete all duplicate products and some non usefull products too.

Now my site has nearly 3000 products and site is working good now. I think the issue is with higher number of products.

Any suggestions?
9 years ago
dharmsurya wrote:
Any suggestions?

Please try upgrading to 3.40. This is version is VERY fast. It's the best way to go

By the way, are you using ACL or multi-store configuration? If no, then if you can disable the following catalog settings (admin area > configuration > cataglo settings):
1. "Ignore ACL rules (sitewide)"
2. "Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide)"

It can also improve performance
9 years ago
Hi,

I am using single store and already checked both options.

dont know why but when I import data from excel it duplicates the data. I have the SKU updated but still it duplicate 1200+ products. My actual list was of 4700+ and it shows 5994 products. When I delete duplicate products (not all coz it take time) site runs faster.

about updating it.

I am using no source code site and theme is Power Hub. If I update the site (well, I am not sure how to do this, have to check first) what happened to my theme, will it still work with 3.40 instead of 3.30?

url - www.shop.call131.com

Thanks in advance...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.