Ver. 3.10 Tiered Pricing Not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Good Day:

I'm trying to get Tired pricing to work.

I've set up my Product.  Normal Price for 1 is set to 14.99,  in Tiered I put  2  with a pricing of 24.95.

However when I pick that product on the site.  and Select 2 and Click add to cart ..  my cart shows up as 28.98..  It is not showing the Tierd Price.

Is there something else I need to do?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary
10 years ago
Hi,

have you changed Store or Customer role of the tier price record?
10 years ago
No, have not changed that...  Should I?  if so what to?
10 years ago
mcapp32 wrote:
Good Day:

I'm trying to get Tired pricing to work.

I've set up my Product.  Normal Price for 1 is set to 14.99,  in Tiered I put  2  with a pricing of 24.95.

However when I pick that product on the site.  and Select 2 and Click add to cart ..  my cart shows up as 28.98..  It is not showing the Tierd Price.

Is there something else I need to do?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary

In tier prices you set your prices per unit. You should set 1 for 14.99, 2 for 12.475 ....
10 years ago
Good Day.

I did that.  However, when I try and add to cart  a quantity of 2  i still get full pricing for 2 and the price for 1..  so instead of it showing up as 24.95  it shows up as 28.98.  Any ideas as to why this is not working?

Thanks.
Mary
10 years ago
Check this example in store (http://demo.nopcommerce.com/arrow-mens-wrinkle-free-pinpoint-solid-long-sleeve) and admin demos
10 years ago
Please make screenshots of the following pages so I can replicate it:

1. Admin area > product details page (including "Price" field)
2. Admin area > product details page > tier prices
3. Public store > product details page
4. Public store > shopping cart with two items in the cart
10 years ago
I would be happy to.  How do I send you the screen captures?
10 years ago
Uplaod them to http://imageshack.us/. Also make a screenshot of admin area > configuration tax settings page.
10 years ago
So basically I have to go thru and save them all out to images instead of sending an email.  really?

is there a support email I'll send it there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.